Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Clothes: A weightloss issue.

You get excited for that result, losing sizes,and fitting into old clothes. It's like the ultimate test beyond the number on that scale, the number that can make you want to chuck it out the window..and the number you scream- I DID IT!!!
 I've gotten to experience all that this year and as the cold has come, started to try on clothes I had saved from previous years that I always wanted to get back in to. I was shocked that everything was too big. I'm still not to my goal, but didn't think I had decreased past sizes I was only a few years ago.
So I started to purge everything that didn't fit me. This photo shows every piece of clothing I own that fits me right now. Most everything is work out clothes, short sleeved at that, and I own 1 pair of jeans. I have a whole other set of empty hangers on the bottom rung, not pictured.






I didn't take a picture of Josh's side of the closet but its the same thing. It is exciting and inspiring us to keep on doing what we are doing, to not ever look back at the old 'us'. The problem right now is.. its expensive to buy a whole new wardrobe...for both of us. You will see me in the same shirts, or always wearing work out clothes, but that just means I'm
1.Cheap ;)
2. Still working on getting to my goal!
Now.. off to donate the boxes of clothing I never intend to fit into again!

No comments:

Post a Comment